The Inner Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inner CircleLog in

A discussion of motorcycles and lesser things.

OBDSTAR I scan

mode_editPost new topicreplyReply to topic
3 posters

descriptionOBDSTAR I scan - Page 2 EmptyRe: OBDSTAR I scan

more_horiz

He will need to activate Level 10 Nerd Mode to get GuzziDiag to run on a Mac that has a post Yosemite OS.

more_horiz
He bought a HP pooter with windows 11 . Oh please tell me that OS will run Guzzidiag LOL .

So our friend who obtained the pooter for him and is conversant in this voodoo is calling him at this moment , bear with me please .

Dusty

more_horiz

Almost. Windoze 11 suckens biggly.

I fart directly at it!

OBDSTAR I scan - Page 2 Image12OBDSTAR I scan - Page 2 97964a10

more_horiz
Well, I got a PM on ADV. seems it's fixed. Turned out to be one of the coil connectors was unclipped.

more_horiz
Yes , and it seems the tank may not have been venting properly . I know less than nothing about the Norge and if Richard wasn't such a good mate and all around decent bloke I wouldn't even bother . However , since he is the kind of guy who will go out of his way for his mates making some attempt at helping him out only seems fair .

Once again , thanks guys , being half a world away means not really being able to return the favor in any meaningful fashion . Maybe if the lottery pool the crazies on the big site always include me in ever hits we can all meet up . Beer will be on me as will the food .

Dusty

more_horiz
If the tank isn't venting it's probably because the nipple on the underside of the tank is clogged with mank or the hose to the charcoal canister is kinked.

The nipple has to be clear to allow the fuel that is used to be replaced by air as the fuel is used and to prevent the tank pressurising when parked. If it's a kinked hose it would probably be a good excuse to do a 'Canisterectomy' and remove the whole wretched business. The hoses and nipples to and on the inlet manifolds can simply be removed and the holes plugged with short 5mm button head bolts.

more_horiz
It was a kinked hose somewhere .

Anyway , the damn thing seems to be running fine now .

Dusty

more_horiz
Great!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
replyReply to topic