The Inner Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inner CircleLog in

A discussion of motorcycles and lesser things.

descriptionnot sure about this fuel injection stuff Emptynot sure about this fuel injection stuff

more_horiz
Is it really fuel injection or fuel spraying? Just asking.

descriptionnot sure about this fuel injection stuff EmptyRe: not sure about this fuel injection stuff

more_horiz

Carbs spray.

Injectors pulse.

Clear as mud?

descriptionnot sure about this fuel injection stuff EmptyRe: not sure about this fuel injection stuff

more_horiz
Well yeah I get it, but doesn't the pulsing create spray droplets so they ignite? I was looking at my Q injectors (admittedly archaic) and when you hook them up to power and pass some fuel through it looks to me like it's spraying under pressure.

more_horiz

Yeah. Not droplets, but a sort of "mist" it's gotta be this "mist" to adequately form a combustible charge.

Oh fuck it, it's a spray.

cheers

more_horiz
affraid

descriptionnot sure about this fuel injection stuff EmptyFI

more_horiz
Anyone remapped with BEETLEMAPS using. MacBook Air? Is it easy or a mess?[/b]

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
replyReply to topic